Monday, May 23, 2016

Bunch of unreleased material from The Vehicle Birth

One of the members recently sent me a large file that contains a bunch of The vehicle births songs this includes better versions of the bands 7"s Limousine and River/Level 90 along with compilations, demos, live and unreleased material which is about more than 25 songs. This is insane. I really had to get this post up because I was excited about receiving this (which I did just now) This may be in some 2 disc compilation since the original title of this compilation is called Afterbirth and it seems like a sort of 2 disc thing. I would love to get my hands on a physical copy of this if its ever out on CD. First file has 20 songs while the second has 19. For what it is this is super golden news.
Afterbirth

No comments:

Post a Comment