Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Noise attack devastating Lansing volume 1

In a bit I will go back to sleep. I got home at 4:30 in the morning and woke up around 10:48. I do feel sleepy now enough for a good'ol nap. When I got up I had this tape sitting on top of my record player and thought to myself that maybe I should convert this and post it here today before I forget. I had bought a Plastic smile records leftover shirt from Nolan a month back. I never received the package but after waiting and thinking USPS fucked me my neighbor had this and handed it to me. The dope shirt came with some Iwontstopwondering patches and The truth about dreaming patched. I also now have 3 CD's on Noises from the basement and 3 cassettes on Iwontstopwondering's 2012/11 demo tape. I had also received this mysterious tape that had "Dreaming" cut up on top. I popped it on my tape deck and it turned out to be a live set I have never heard. Nolan explained that this is the Noise attack devastating Lansing volume 1. I have heard of the second one which is on the bandcamp but never the first one. Simply because he made 25 copies and no one bought them so he recycled the cases for other releases and this was put away for a while until I got this copy. I converted the entire side (It's one side) a lot of these songs are mainly off the Noises from the basement so my guess is that this was probably done somewhere between 2012 or early 2013. The live quality is pretty neat, same can be said about the cassette. Overall this one is definitely a collectors item as Nolan said.

Noise attack devastating Lansing volume 1 tape

No comments:

Post a Comment