Sunday, July 10, 2016

Car vs. Driver

This was one of those random cd's i bought even though I have heard some of their stuff. Because I like discography CD's I picked this one up from Stickfigure distro since it was for 5 bucks (Still is). It is a 2 disc set. First cd has the bands 2 LP's while the second disc has the bands 7", split, compilation songs, etc. The band has its emo/post hardcore flare that is a bit typical. I really like the bands LP's the most (So i am constantly stuck on the first cd) Car vs drive sticks out for me because of Cars get crushed so I had thought it be something similar but naahh. I think this might have been another Atlanta band that roamed with Inkwell and The Kossabone Red, I am too lazy to do some research right now. Although I am positive Car vs Driver was from Atlanta due to Stickfigure releasing this discography CD. I think Beyond failure blogspot have mentioned them. Even the dude from that blog had converted the original demo tape to mp3. He has more info on the band than I do since he was their during the scene. I'm just the middleman here. I really can't leave a long paragraph on this one since its pretty self explanatory. I just don't have much words for this one. Great band and very worth getting a copy of this 2xCD. The fact is a jewel case and not some crappy gatefold cardboard of some sort makes me give this a double thumbs up.

The Completeist 2xCD

2 comments: