Monday, December 14, 2015

Forth Wanderers

I suppose I can start with some great LP's that came out this year that I bought. But I want to start with one that was actually released last year. Forth Wanderers is a pretty tight indie/emo/math rock female fronted band that just has so much catch and potential. Last year the band put out a 8 song length called "Tough love" shortly after the length was on limited cassette that includes the bands first 3 song EP, the 8 songs from Tough love and about 4 acoustic demo songs that were only on the cassette. This year Too Far Gone Records put out Tough love on wax in two different colors opaque yellow and the mixed one I have. The LP does not contain the EP or acoustic songs, it's Tough Love on its own. Once TFG mentioned they were putting this bands record out I definitely had to pre order it. They're working on a second EP hopefully it'll be released sometime in the spring of next year. I believe there are still copies left you can get yourself one from Too Far Gone Records
you can also check the bands bandcamp for their facebook and stuff
Tough Love (Cassette)

Tough love 12"

No comments:

Post a Comment