Monday, November 23, 2015

Three Letter Engagement

As far as I know these guys lasted from '96-'97 they released a 4 song demo tape, a song on a zine compilation and a split 7" with a sometimes promise which is the closest thing I have from this band. The song on that split is so amazing that I had to buy this for a dollar fifty just for that song. The split is a rare gem so it also belongs on my book of AEN records the band has its similarities to a non boring version of Mineral, Patterns make sunrise and I have seen comparisons to Christie front drive. But the band can also remind me a big of bands like 100 words for snow, Last days of August, Racecar and a few others similar to that. I couldn't find a legit link to the bands discography. Some jerk uploaded all the 3 releases into separate folders using 4shared (which is possibly the worst thing that blogger could've done because it takes forever to wait and download) instead you can download the 6 songs in one file.


Discography
*Healing of harms demo tape *Comp track *Split 7" w/ A sometimes promise

No comments:

Post a Comment