Monday, November 23, 2015

Sleeping for sunrise

So, I just ripped this record a few minutes ago. It just came in the mail today along with A sometimes promise/Three letter engagement split 7"... AND NO ONE EVER BOTHERED DOING SO.. Except me c:
This is ANOTHER short lived emo band from '97 that released this 7" and a debut album pressed onto CD. I have 8 of the 10 songs from that album but I suppose I'll add them on here as well for the sake of this band being hella of underrated and unappreciated. This 7" was one of this "I'll hear it during the rip process" and I honestly was impressed by the bands 7" I don't have much else to say about this nice band. Really wished a compilation CD was done that has both the debut and the 3 songs compiled together. I uploaded the video to get a sneak of the 7" songs there's also a video of someone who had uploaded the bands CD as well if ya want to check that too.


Sleeping for sunrise 7" (And the Skyline Symmetry songs... Well 8 of the 10)

No comments:

Post a Comment