Friday, September 1, 2017

Dolcim

I am back and before I start with Dolcim members of Cease upon the capitol were also in another band called The baldwin mass suicide in which Thisendlessbreath covered a while back. I recommend checking that out.
After the ending of Cease upon the capitol members went on to form this band from 2008-2010 (or 2011). The band seems to sound similar to the last Cease release with a lot of echo/tremolo added on the guitar. About a EP, 2 full lengths and 2 splits were done under Dolcim. To me this band seems a bit more interesting sounding especially with the bands first full length. There isn't much to be said since it's pretty much Cease with a new name. I am Casper and Guillotine ride are the best releases in my opinion.

I am Casper EP

Guillotine ride

No comments:

Post a Comment