Monday, September 18, 2017

Battle royale

So oddly I made a post about this band like a year ago and it's been removed? don't know what in the fuck happened. Anyways, Battle royale were a sweet band that put a few EP's and a split LP. Band had some dynamic formation between their short releases. I do find the 4 songs off the split LP very memorable and a extremely catch while the second last release "4 songs" reminded me of Innards a little which was a good way to almost end things. Good bands end too soon and we should all know this by now. It is always going to be the good bands that do so little. This discography tape is pretty nice and the closest physical release you will get from them besides their only vinyl release from like 2011/12? I think. It is a total roller coaster playing this on my portable tape player. I think some members went on to form some heavy sounding band afterwards but I couldn't get into it. The tape may still be for sale and as for the quality it is pretty average, not too bad nor not too overly high quality. Pretty meh honestly. Show all your friends this awesome band (I would honestly say the 4 songs EP and the four off the split are like the raddest ones)

Discography tape

No comments:

Post a Comment