Thursday, August 17, 2017

Cease upon the capitol

This is a screamo/posty rock band from Nashville that existed from 2004-2007 or 2008. They released a bunch of stuff over the years. In the end they released a 2 cassette discography which is pretty decent. But yeah these guys released a ton of stuff. The 2007 untitled EP (being the final release) has a more post rock element, or at least to me. The discography tape comes with some bonus digital mp3's which were some demos and live songs (total running to 52 songs) besides the discography tapes I also ran into the bands 2006 untitled CD. Other than that these are the only 2 physical stuff I have on these guys. Overall this band is the very standard of screamo/hardcore. The tapes both sound pretty good although its too lengthy and can take a lot of time to finish them both and in between my listens I end up taking a break from my cassette player because it is too long. If you run into this discography be sure to pick one up. The file I uploaded is the exact same file I got from the download code. Comes with a bonus pfd from the tape and stuff, so yeah this is a pretty neat download for all you guys. It is a big file, 350 mb.


2004-2007 Discography

2 comments:

  1. Really liking this sound. Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really liking this sound. Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete