Wednesday, November 2, 2016

The state secedes

This was another band I was pointed to from David's Open mind/Saturated brain blogspot. TSS was a screamo band from the late 90's that put out one LP in '99. This LP is remarkable due to its label Level plane (I think this was the second Level Plane release) Level plane has released some stuff that ranges from Saetia, The Fiction, Usurp synapse, Forstella ford, Hot cross, City of caterpillar, Shikari and so on. I think this might have just been a project type of band. The insert looks more like a CD insert that has like a long paragraph about the band (Which seems the band stood more as a political act) I had fun listening to this record even though some songs were pretty long, too long that it seems like the record just seems like a excuse of it to be a lengthier LP. Its good nonetheless, that's just me nitpicking a bit. Its a great band you don't want to miss out listening to. I found myself listening to this numerous of times.

The state secedes

No comments:

Post a Comment