Wednesday, August 24, 2016

コンシャスTHOUGHTS

I am pretty buzzed and I felt like doing a miscellaneous post. I haven't done one in a while. You should be aware that I enjoy future funk and I finally bought my first future funk cassette under the name コンシャスTHOUGHTS and oh boy am I gonna shit on this. This tape mixes some okay vaporwave songs with future funk I like the future funk side more. The label Business casual sells these cassettes for 8 fucking dollars. WHAT A FUCKING LOAD OF FUCKERY RIP OFF. I shit you not this so called DIY non profit label sells cassettes for 8 dollars. These assholes are scam artists. I believed they had done pro dubbing but reality is they have not until recently. How are these cassettes 8 dollars? it doesn't even add up. I would consider never buying these cassettes from Business casual or any bullshit vaporwave/Future funk label. They obviously do not know how things work. You are not suppose to make up money on these releases ITS NON PROFIT TO BEGIN WITH. This is the very first tape release by this person. They had done a bunch of crappy vaporwave and some chillwave hip hop-ish beats but this tape is like chilling at the beach. It is not a bad release although the quality is mediocre at best. Not the worst or the best. Too bad shit labels like business casual have to release some decent stuff overpricing cassettes at a price that does not make sense. Most tapes run no more than 6 dollars but its normally at 5 since I am used to that price. コンシャスTHOUGHTS is great though and has done 2 other tapes I do not own and dumb ass people on discogs over charge for these used cassettes at 20 dollars. He has released some solid stuff lately. Noticeably the 2 song ep called Highlights. Anyways future funk is catchy and danceable. My digital download is different than the one from business casual. Mines actually include the 2 bonus songs that are on the cassette.
コンシャスTHOUGHTS bandcamp

Sun, sea, surfing

No comments:

Post a Comment