Monday, June 6, 2016

Some soviet station

So another Atlanta band that didn't last long. This band had a member from The Kossabone red but don't expect this band to sound the same. This band is also a bit familiar with the sounds of Calabash case and Drive like Jehu. The band released 1 self titled CD and also had one of the songs from the s/t on a split 7" with another short lived Atlanta band that also released that split and a digipak CD EP (Reason why I never bothered getting that CD) the blogspot Beyond failure has more info on this band. I had picked this mint shrink wrapped copy up for about 2-3 dollars. I feel like this band had potential although a bit late on the game since they began in the late 90's rather than early like DLJ or Calabash in the mid. The CD has about 9 fair songs, I believe they all stick out perfect which makes this debut almost flawless to me (But that is just me) This is another good band to listen to if you really enjoyed Calabash case and Drive like Jehu

Some soviet station

No comments:

Post a Comment