Friday, August 14, 2015

Weed but no blunt wraps

It's mid August and its hot ass tits just after finishing up eight blunt wraps I still ended up with some green left, I had to walk down the "Amigos market" to get one which is 5 minutes away by walking it isn't as far and listening to some Cougar Den was pretty darn awesome to make time go by fast. I got back home and had enough to make two and a half blunts I still have one left I realized it's too hot to get high in my room and spin You'll live's Above the water 12" (I am currently stoked to receive my copy of that bands new LP entitled "Moving past this" along with the shirt.
When I first ordered some shirts off this band the band threw in a free cd of a band called Voice De Corpse which I then learned they are from Anaheim, CA. The band a a two piece screamo/Hardcore one a bit similar to All my wishes. I am not sure if this band is still active there is nothing more than a song off there bandcamp that has one of the songs off this two song demo ep. I am confused on whether this is called Random flower or not but I may just give this ep/demo that name. I hope these guys make some more tunes.

Random flower EP

No comments:

Post a Comment