Friday, April 7, 2017

I create

This band is one of those other Georgia bands but were around in the mid and late 2000's (2006-2009) I had ran into this band during the release of their debut and only full length called "All we are is now" Black with sap released the tape sometime in 2009. But to be honest, the quality is pretty darn bad considering the label is no longer around I can't shit on this too much. I like All we are is now but I am usually just stuck with the bands first EP "Make the years" in 2010 the band had plans to release a split but this never happened lucky for me I have those 2 unmixed songs from the split I am willing to share. The band did reunited but a reunion show just came about with probably some new songs we will never hear again. There was a moment where I was showing this band off to my friends in high school. Seems like "I create" had a pretty unique band name since it stuck out the most with most friends. Make the years has one of the most satisfying songs from the bands discography including Adrift and Your sun is a destroyer. I believe these 2 songs are the most put out songs of theirs. Whenever I listen to Your sun is a destroyer I normally think about the movie Requiem for a dream. Not sure why. I wished Make the years had a actual release but the band self released this EP as a CDr. The quality on that EP is superb that it really needs to be pressed to a more professional CD format and vinyl. All we are is now does a good job mixing post rock and screamo together. I usually find this super boring but this tape is one of the ones I can listen from start to finish. It's a bit more raw sounding but somehow fits. Complete medley was a compilation that was maybe a CDr/digital lastfm file that has All we are is now and 2 songs from Make the years. It isn't a full discography and I don't think it was a legit release but so it seems this is one of the older files I used to see a lot around older blogspots from 2008-2009. I create is a pretty damn good band I almost left out. Make the years is really a fascinating release I am sure all of you will enjoy.

Make the years EP+Instrumentals (One of the members found this CD so this is what Make the years looked like which looks nothing like the digital art cover)

All we are is now

Unreleased

No comments:

Post a Comment