Thursday, March 30, 2017

Lester Freamon

Lester was a band from Las Vegas that lasted throughout between 2010-2011, the band only released 1 EP that were in 7" and cassette format. I was pretty excited when this band was around and heard Natural police. The band did a song for Plastic smile records compilation tape. The band shortly after broke up and 5 songs came about. It's a real shame. The EP was a split release between Moments of collapse and my old favorite Radical friends records. Luckily I had ran into a free copy of the cassette thanks to Mark Chen. I had seen the 7" floating on BEAR records website for a little less than 2 dollars and decided to get myself one. The band often reminds me of some Lautrec but more distorted. Natural police is a pretty short EP but it is what it is and isn't all that tiring to re-listen to over. I found myself going back to this record again and again. No point making a rar file for this since the 5 songs are up on the bands bandcamp for free. The 7" and the tape do not come with any insert instead its in the back of the front cover with the lyrics and recording info. Not bad because it saves space and you don't need to worry about losing the insert.

Bandcamp
Natural police EP
7"/400 (Black)
Cassette 28/100

No comments:

Post a Comment