Monday, November 20, 2017

Someone emailed me about the band Sleep Patterns

I will hold my album reviews on pause. So either today early morning I got an email regarding of the band Sleep Patterns, the wonders of this short lived obscure band from my myspace days. From what I remember is that the band hardly lasted a year within 2008 and released a 7 track CDr EP called Parmi Les Rois (I believe 40 or 50 were handmade with different covers) The band was surrounded by other cool bands at the time like Native, The Reptilian, Loudcat (Another obscure band from 2008), Lion of the north, Boy problems, Merchant chips, MANS., etc. I heard the vocalist/bassist had some anxiety so the band had quit. Luckily there is live footage from one of my favorite songs from the band on youtube. They also recorded a song for a compilation that never came out so I will also add that in this file. I believe I spoke of this band years ago on my old ass blogspot. There isnt much else to say other than that about these guys. The band was going to have a reunion show for some charity work but some dickhead(s) ruined that so the band never got to play. I don't remember the band ever having a actual last show or mentioning about a break up, they just disappeared.

Parmi Les Rois ("Slumlord" also included)

No comments:

Post a Comment