Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Under a sky so blue

I am back with some Off cloud nine, I have had a shit week after someone tore my heart out and what not. I tried keeping my emotional and physical self busy. Since Monday I have been feeling a bit content though. I already had my 10 minute cry almost 2 weeks ago and I feel ready to move on. I have recently been working out and just killing it at that with some boxing skills and I also been watching the show Lost. I haven't really got much on here but I think to keep myself busy I will start posting here more often. I wanted to bring this fine band up I found on Off cloud nine about 2 years ago. They released a 2014 demo tape with 4 amazing songs, sometime after they released a 5" split with The truth about dreaming and then after a split 7" with Celebration in which both bands are incredible. The band did a 2015 demo tape with 2 rough tracks from the newest EP tape they put out this year. The band overall I like it but they have been active since 2014 and haven't put out much music (2 demo tapes, 2 splits and a EP tape) I really liked their split 7" with Celebration. Both bands are really great. You can catch that 7" at off cloud nine for 3 dollars.

2014 Demo tape

Split 5" w/ XttadX

Split 7" w/ Celebration

2015 demo tape

No comments:

Post a Comment