Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Bring our demise

There hasn't been much going on with me this month. I've been feeling a bit more positive with things in life as of now. Been trying to keep myself stress free with life and all. So this is something Nolan is currently working on as of now, this is pretty much where it is at. He began with this project in spring 2016 and released a 2 song demo tape under "Demonstration" I fell in love with his new project that has some metalcore yet some little screamo lingering. After some length of time he released a second 2 song demo tape which has a better progression of the first demo tape. I fell in love with it so bad that I ended up buying almost everything under Bring our demise. The second demo tape just has so much passion built around it. Right now he is working on a song for a compilation and stated he will work on a EP for this fall so I see about maybe 4-6 songs later this year. I am very hyped for his new band right now and to me this is all that really matters next to Secret smoker's upcoming LP+Heavy mantle and if Innards ever releases their full length. The second demo tape was released under another label Nolan works on called Heal which all profits helps with animals. Being such a big cause I really do recommend picking both cassettes or at least the second demo tape from Nolan. You can pick it up here I won't post the second demo tape on here just yet. I rather have you guys support this one since it goes to animal shelters and such.

Demonstration

Atrocities Against the Environment and Life

No comments:

Post a Comment