Tuesday, July 4, 2017

A trillion barnacle lapse

I am trying to wrap up on Off cloud nine so I can bring up the new label Nolan is running now called Coercion records... Well now he runs a second label called Heal which started a few days ago and had its first release. Well this band is pretty old, they started off in the late 90's as a screamo Spirit of versailles/In loving memory-esque style. They released a 7" and a split 7" with the last 40 seconds. There were 3 unreleased songs due for a split with As the sun sets but it never came through. So about 10 songs came in like this. The band switched styles with their debut. Honestly from here on I couldn't go through deep with this band. I do like their debut but its not good enough as the earlier 10 songs. The band lasted 2 more full lengths and a couple of songs for a fourth unreleased album. In honesty the other stuff sounds the same and pretty average like. I will post those 10 songs instead though. They sound more like something off The truth about dreaming or something. Nolan released a compilation tape that features some songs from their albums plus all the 10 earlier tracks (I'll keep it at those songs though)

A selective memory

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I never heard this before. I only knew them from their later stuff. Pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete