Saturday, March 24, 2018

Heroin

I've been more lazy to go on here often. My bad. Going back to more CD's I got under Gravity and shit and today I will be going a little back to the late 80's. Heroin was another band from the San Diego scene of the screamo punk stuff. This band consists of self titled albums with a total of 18 songs. All about Heroin in '91, a self titled 7" in '92 and a self titled LP in '93. This was all wrapped up as a discography CD under you guessed it. Gravity records. Members of this band were from End of the line, Antioch arrow, Second story window and I believe one of them were in Clikatat Ikatowi. Angel hair and Mohinder might have been involved with this band too reletavely. Heroin to me sounds like Clikatat and Antioch arrow it's as simple as I can put it. Its a fucking shame that all the real "punk rockers" at my school never knew anything about this scene but rather a boring ass movie called SLC punk. I kinda wished I was around the time this shit was going down so this post wouldn't be short and simplistic. Instead I got stuck to bullshit like Snowing and Tiny moving boys or whatever that band is called.

Discography CD

No comments:

Post a Comment