Monday, March 12, 2018

Angel Hair

I am back and the rest of this month I will bring up some really important bands from the early/mid 90's (mostly Gravity releases) these hardcore bands had done a big impact on later bands. Angel hair was a emotive hardcore band from Colorado but later relocated in San Diego. Angel hair had 3 releases in '94. 2 split 7"s and the bands debut EP 7". Although most of the bands material was recorded out in San diego in 1994 between March through November. Only their split with Bare minimum was recorded in Denver sometime February. 17 songs were brought to the table over the year lifespan this band had. It wasn't until in 1997 they got a proper Discography CD's I do enjoy the songs off the LP "Insect mortality" it reminds me of Guyver one a lot. Shit, who knows. Maybe Guyver got influenced by this band the year after. Angel hair is probably great due to its aesthetic hardcore sound. What I like about this month is that I will throw a good couple of my favorite Gravity CD releases that I have on me. Angel hair is one of the cool discog CD's done by Gravity recs. I am sure by now many of you know who Angel hair is but if you don't it would be cool to download this one off of me. Typically discography CD's are just referred to as a "Discography" Angel hair did a little something titling the album. People still question me to why I buy discography CD's when I can just download them 'cause you fuck its not the same shit you get. After Angel hair, one of the members wnet on to form The VSS.

Pregnant with the senior class

1 comment: