Monday, December 4, 2017

Underoath- The changing of times

I wanted to take another quick pause from reviews, I have about 3 more reviews which will be the final 3 posts of this year. I have been going to fingerprints and I was able to get about 5 CD's from there the past 2 weeks... And... This is one of the 5 (I will get to the other 4 next year) Yeah it is Underoath but I honestly like this album the most. It is in fact the only one I can dig from this band. Vocally strong and instrumentally pretty decent. While the band fell into a huge disappointment after this album and ended up sounding really poppy with the other vocalist once Dallas left (Say what you want but we know Underoath now isn't the original Underoath from back then) The changing of times is truly the signature style of what I knew Underoath was all about. I can't throw much out there but I do really dig most songs from this album. I find the liking of this band odd because while this is their 3rd album it is the only I like. I couldn't get into the first 2. Normally I either prefer early or later releases rather than in the middle. I did a fine 320 kbps mp3 rip of the CD for anyone that checks this blog.

The changing of times

2 comments:

  1. I was really into this album many many moons ago haha. The video for the when the sun sleeps is kind of lolzy, I only found it recently.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aZus_-1MFI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, I like only this one too so you're not alone.

    ReplyDelete