Thursday, December 14, 2017

Ghost Spirit

I've been away for a while due to finals and my job giving me a hassle. I honestly been just really busy overall with life but now that I am back I want to talk about a new band that hit this year with a debut release. Ghost spirit is a band that sounds familiar to The new yorker and Lord snow. Now that i mentioned those 2 it really sounds identical to both. Ghost spirit (A band that is from my area) released a 7 track self titled on 12" and Cassette. It is another cassette made by Middle man records (2nd release from that label that made it to my top) Ghost spirit does not shy out to what it does. If you like screamo in general Ghost spirit is just simply fucking good. Since I have bought a few cassettes from MMR in the past I can say that the quality is excellent and worth your money to invest. MMR has put my faith back in good quality and good price cassettes. It is surely one you want on your collection. I am too fucking lazy for mediafire shit for Terry Green although the bandcamp offers it for free. GS doesn't and while I do have the mp3s to this tape i will simply just put them up here, please do support the band and labels though.

Ghost spirit

1 comment:

  1. This is trusted by millions of users, here you can withdraw bitcoin from blockchain wallet to paypal account instantly. You can withdraw bitcoin from blockchain anywhere do you want in the world. Visit this website now.

    ReplyDelete