Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Crocodile hiss

Today is the month everyone's excited about. May is the month where I will bring a bunch of ghosts. Off cloud nine and Plastic smile releases I happen to obtain. As I mentioned, Nolan did make another solo short lived band that was more of a noise/screamo thing. This project was called Crocodile hiss. This project had 3 small releases that took forever to find. A 32 track demo (32 short song demos in a single tape), a split with his other project The truth about dreaming and finally a EP tape that had a more XttadX sound. I had to convert these tapes to mp3 myself because he never posted these on the old psr blogspot. I lost the digital files moons ago to the 32 track when this was up on bandcamp. The split track and final EP were never in digital format as far as I know. There isn't much to say only that it simply has that psr obscure style. The 32 track demo sounds like Iwontstopwondering just with shorter songs. I don't think Nolan will revive this project anytime soon so enjoy these 3 obscure Plastic smile records releases.
Edit
I found my old file of the mp3 version of the 32 track demo, unfortunately the kbps is at 64 but it doesn't have the tape hiss sound and I think the quality overall is slightly better but it's your choice of whichever you want.

32 track demo (Tape rip)
MP3 version

Crocodile hiss/The truth about dreaming split tape


Downhearted Violent Noisecore Attack

No comments:

Post a Comment