Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Woglake

Awake, trying to finish up the psr month. I still got one more after this I believe. I had already brought up Celestial being and Nolan's first band Flowers in gun barrels in the past which were the first introduction on Plastic smile records on here. I also brought up Crocodile hiss, Dreamer, Very fucking and Kind of like Paris. Woglake was pretty much Ice Hockey back in 2011. This band released a live set demo and a demo tape called "Phase lll" on Plastic smile records right before changing band name. This was pretty forgotten I forgot how I even ran into this demo, I might have bought it from friendly otter. It has the screamo psr sound and its a fair yet somewhat forgotten release. It is what it is though and worth giving it a listen. Interesting cover by the way but the whole "pizza" track titles is a bit to overrated and cringe on my terms but the songs lay out nice. Demo raw quality that is for sure. 3 songs and 2 of the 3 as instrumentals (which I don't what purpose that served) I don't think they were necessary. So you get 5 tracks in total. This now leads to my most anticipated request of the main piece for PSR which is Iwontstopwonderinguntilyoustopbreathing.

Phase lll

No comments:

Post a Comment