Wednesday, January 20, 2021

2021

A bunch of these links are dead and I havent had time to reupload everything in some google drive file. Ive been busy with work, making music (Not emo or any of that rock shit hahaha) and watching a bunch of Jackie chan DVDs with my girlfriend while working on a bunch of new tracks on my DJ. I do have all this stuff in a drive.

Jackie Chan can act, do his own stunts and sing!! He is the man!
I have to buy a new laptop and get to work with all of that in the near future (meaning sometime this year) Ill even get on some of the stuff I never got to post here. I honestly didnt think people would even bother keeping track of the dead links. Im glad people are into that screaming shit as some people politely would say it to me. Though I hope I have some updated links by summer. I wont be updating the youtube channel for a long while. Im currently putting more of my time on making some Japanese sampled house influenced type of form of music on a youtube channel.
Anyways this is as much of a update there is for now, rumble in the bronx is the shit!

2 comments:

  1. I might be mistaken but did you post a lazarus plot plus life is strange video on youtube? If you did the video is listed as private now :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I honestly don't remember what exactly happened to that video.

    ReplyDelete