Saturday, January 13, 2018

One more dream

Another band that fell to obscure. Sometime within the late 90's this Canadian band self released a 6 song EP called When we were kids. Other than that I wish I can give out more info. Some pretty cool Braid-ey/Join'r stuff. Because it is self released running into a copy would be very difficult but luckily someone ripped the CD and somehow put these songs out. The only downfall is that it gets played out because the 6 songs sound alike but because it=s a EP this is pretty satisfying due to the only songs being made. Because I am doing these sorts of posts that are not part of my collection for January I will try to fill up as much as I can for this month.

When we were kids EP

1 comment:

  1. I do want to comment that I did not know Kenny Bridges from Moneen ran a small DIY label and released this CD himself when he was a teenager.

    ReplyDelete