Saturday, January 6, 2018

Love, Claire

I will probably start throwing a few Kid sister everything bands in February and for January I want to keep it chill with some rare out of print, etc bands. Keeping it mellow this month. It is about to be 2 AM (A few hours ago I posted Join'r and Houseboy) while I am typing this I am just waiting for the file to upload soon after I am going to sleep to these jams. Another post of my taste, I ran into this band because of my vk account. Very similar and around the time when Duster was a band. Pretty neat Slowcore emo stuff between '96-'98. The band released an EP tape and a Cd (both being self released) due to its rarity I will leave them up here. I have no clue where this band is from. I have 3 of the 4 songs from the tape since the last one is pretty much on the CD while on the CD I just removed the ambiance tracks due to space and having the album consistent. I like the name of the band too so if you like slowcore emo stuff this is for you. Heads up it is a big file but because the kbps for the CD is 320 while the tape is at 192 kbps. Both qualities are pretty great overall though.
Discography

2 comments: