Monday, February 12, 2018

Staph

More to continue, I am sure not many know who these guys are and it is likely because they didn't stick out for long. Staph (Ex Lion of the north) existed between 2008. They released a 3 song EP CDr under Kid sister everything and also released a song as a split 7" with Antilles under Inkblot (Same guys who released Loma's first EP and that small trilogy volume split they had going on in 2008) Can't say much since it was 4 songs they did and were one of those forgotten hardcore screamo bands from the myspace era. I do hope Kid sister everything releases some sort of 7" or 10" for the Keys EP. The split with Antilles can still be purchased from Inkblot (Shipping is free in the US)

Keys EP+Split track with Antilles

1 comment:

  1. A random google search led me to this blog. calculator? moldar!? Takes me back to my high school days. Calculator was from my local neighborhood, and yes, my older sister made fun of Jeff a lot, so that's okay.

    Keep blogging dude, this is dope.

    ReplyDelete