Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Science is made up of mistakes

This was one of the very forgotten, short lived band that released a tape on Off cloud nine. The band has a typical sound that fits with the label. After this release the band made it on some comp and disappeared into the night sky. They were a 3 piece screamo band from Spain and I remembered this band last minute. Band seemed to have deleted their bandcamp page and their music is pretty hard to track. Lucky for you I have had the mp3 copies of this tape for a while now. The band is a mystery I am not sure if the members went on to do anything else besides ¡Silencio, Ahora, Silencio! and Eros+Massacre (Which both never got my attention) I don't even know why they deleted their ep from bandcamp too. I think the band was into astronomy or something some of the terms relate to that subject, while space is pretty cool I think on here it was kinda dorky. The insert looks great though and the tape plays great. But there is no lyrics insert. More of a thanks and a quote taken from someone (too lazy to look back who the quote was from) one moment I thought this was some super secret Nolan band because it can sound a bit similar. It isn't something that I can describe as "Unique" I do feel like I have ran into bands in the past that sounded like this. Whether its mid 00's influenced I do feel like this is just another carbon copy with some XttadX waves added.

The backbone of the night EP

No comments:

Post a Comment