Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Hiatus in the next 2-3 weeks

Got a lot to catch up on and I also got a lot of life to catch up. I won't be posting for a while until either late July or early August. It clearly doesn't mean I have ran out of shit. I still have a bunch of shit to post. In the meanwhile check all the bands I have uploaded as well as the other blogs I listed. David's blog Open mind is crushing it with modern bands I can't relate to anymore but I know a lot of you want to look for new bands his blog is the best for that. You can check homeboys This endless breath, there are like 3 new posts there recently from some obscure ass fuck bands I didn't even know about. Those 2 let alone are amazing. I keep getting a bunch of spam emails from DIY bandcamp labels. If you are reading this, I do not take requests (for the 100th time)

One listen=One person losing their virginity (Inside joke)

No comments:

Post a Comment