Tuesday, April 17, 2018

The knifeswitch

I am back on doing my regular thang, finding rare oop records and converting to mp3. The knifeswitch was a band that existed sometime in 2003 and 2004. I don't know what else they made but discogs only marks this as their only release. I had converted this and added this on my youtube account weeks ago but it is time to add them to this archive. It's a simple 4 song 7" I honestly had fun listening to this gem. It was pretty dope hearing this for the first time. I think my favorite songs lay on Side B though. This has that thisendlessbreath type of bands flare that i was lucky to stumble upon and randomly buy. I have yet to be disappointed from my random vinyl encounters. Here is a really fucking cool one for you guys, gals and helicopters.

It's a beast... It's for the band 7"

No comments:

Post a Comment